We get Short Sales Approved
- Are you having problems keeping up with your mortgage payments?
- Are you hoping to avoid foreclosure?
- Do you have questions about how to short sale your home?
- Do you need immediate help understanding the differences between a foreclosure versus a short sale?
- Have you been recently turned down for a loan modification by your bank or mortgage lender?
- Are you fed up dealing with Bank Loss Mitigation Departments?
- Do you want to stop worrying about your situation and have a team of short sale specialists simply take care of the situation?
- Would you like to be able to buy a home again in the future without having a foreclosure on your credit report?
If any of the above questions apply to your particular situation then please know that help is available and you do not have to go through this alone.
You can avoid foreclosure and various options are available to you if you act quickly: if you are already behind on your mortgage payments the lender may have already started foreclosure proceedings or maybe your lender has filed a Lis Pendens which is a notice of a pending legal action.
We can help you Save Your Credit. A short sale with a deficiency judgment release will help you in the future; a foreclosure can haunt you and your credit report for many years to come.
Banks do not want your home and would rather not foreclose if they don’t have to. The foreclosure process is long and expensive and right now, they are more responsive than at any other time and some banks are even offering homeowners cash incentives at the closing table for successful short sales.
Bankruptcy is not a cure all and is not a solution for everyone.
Let us help you. Give us the opportunity to listen to your particular situation on the telephone and go over your options. You don’t have to go through this alone but you must act quickly.
You can save your credit from the impact of a foreclosure and you don’t have to file for bankruptcy. If you do a short sale, you may be able to get the deficiency balance released. Our short sale team work with some of Florida’s leading Real Estate Attorneys that are familiar with negotiating deficiency releases.
We offer an absolutely FREE consultation and evaluation of your particular circumstances at no cost to you.